The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Yeah, that bit is true, but honestly, it took a while but I reckon I'm over the whole 66 thing.

Sadly the English based "British" media are not.

Reactions: gbb
1966 has been a millstone round England's neck for decades. I'm one of a diminishing minority who can actually remember watching the match first hand, only one of the team is still alive and to keep bringing it up whenever the current side look like getting somewhere just adds unnecessary pressure.

My prediction for tonight is that one team will win and the other will lose, in neither ninety minutes or after extra time and possibly penalties.

Slick

Guru
IMG-20240714-WA0031.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The Jock mob can only dream of getting to quarter finals at the most! England will be there at the next World Cup, wherever it is! :okay: The Jocks have had their three group games, (getting off on a Germany home goal, while sucking in 5 goals against :rolleyes: ) in a tournament moment experience for the foreseeable future! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
The Jock mob can only dream of getting to quarter finals at the most! England will be there at the next World Cup, wherever it is! :okay: The Jocks have had their three group games, (getting off on a Germany home goal, while sucking in 5 goals against :rolleyes: ) in a tournament moment experience for the foreseeable future! :rolleyes:

Yes, and your point is........??

Top Bottom