The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
L
There's a house around the corner with a cross of St George flag hanging from the upstairs windows. I can only assume they bought it online and got their feet/metres mixed up because it practically blankets the front of the house!

Love that. There's only one house round here which has gone nuts with the bunting. Not seen many cars with those little flags on either.

Disappointing.

Tenkaykev

Guru
L

Love that. There's only one house round here which has gone nuts with the bunting. Not seen many cars with those little flags on either.

Disappointing.

There's a house five doors away from the St George house that's sporting a very large Spanish flag 🇪🇸

AndyRM

XOXO
FB_IMG_1720285867901.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
England in the semi finals AGAIN!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 :becool: Meanwhile you know who's players have had their fortnight in Benidorm, got 'pisched up' umpteen times, eaten countless fish suppers and are now on their way home!!:rolleyes: :whistle: 🧐 :okay:

Slick

Guru
England in the semi finals AGAIN!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 :becool: Meanwhile you know who's players have had their fortnight in Benidorm, got 'pisched up' umpteen times, eaten countless fish suppers and are now on their way home!!:rolleyes: :whistle: 🧐 :okay:

Sounds like a cracking couple of weeks. :laugh: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Brandane

Legendary Member
I have two retro Holland shirts, one being that 'iconic' Marco Van Basten, Euro 1988 winners one in a large size. :becool: If you fancy it I could get it to you by Tuesday at the latest. PM me if you're interested!:secret: :okay:

Thanks, but I still have my Netherlands shirt (and flag for the pole in my garden) from Euros 1996. Hoping for a reversal of that particular result though 😟.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Found it better to watch England on mute , much more bearable .

Otherwise they appear to be quite an underwhelming side to watch . In fact boring ?

Am I being harsh here ? England fans what’s your thoughts ? Southgate too defensive ? His tenure is relatively successful but I guess winning the Euros would have been a target ?

Top Bottom