Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LBHIFI

Veteran
I've accepted Ming (on a use it or lose it basis) and deleted the rest. I've begun the process of deleting members who either haven't posted here for ages or haven't entered a league for a few months. Apologies in advance if anyone gets accidentally deleted. If it happens please let me know ASAP and re-apply to join.
Bill, I hope you can postpone my exclusion a bit. I jumped from one workout plan to another and will finish it around 23th/24th. From there on it's racing all the way to christmas.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
So did I because until Whorty said downing a few tonight i thought it was an energy bar.
As for your speed change after updating computer, it seems like there is a difference between the ant+ and Bluetooth connection. I've had my pro switch to Bluetooth after an update. Anyone else notice this?
Doom Bar is a kind of energy drink :whistle:

Have an old Windows 7 laptop so BT is not an option for me so still using Ant+

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’ve had Newquay Steam a few times high nd low alcohol. High alcohol tasted like stewed special brew.. yuk.xx(
Newquay Steam Beer is not great - too fizzy for me and not a real ale. Too many good beers in this country to have to drink such rubbish. My local also does some nice Bath Ale beers so might try one of those too tonight :cheers:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
New bike Jim?

bd0ad1e9bb06903412aa4133624c1f38.jpg

AAAC 76C

Large Member
No worries for you Lars. You are considered as Chaingang furniture like many others here. :smile:

Like an Elka Upholstered Wooden Dining Chair
1484043648-89358800.jpg

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Last edited:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
My thoughts exactly :wacko: Doom is a good Cornish ale that goes down far too easily :crazy:
Spent a week in Fowey a couple of years ago, very close to the home of Proper Job, One of the great benefits there is to Being Chairman of the Craft Brewing Association, is the ability to ring up a brewery at short notice, and say "I'm in the area, would it be possible to drop in for a tour?" Generally get treated very well, so well you need two taxis ... one to get back to where you are staying, and one to go and collect the car :biggrin:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

Lord, I felt like peddling them doing Liga stage 3 tonight. Absolutely fooooked... struggled to unclip n get mi leg ower... :wacko:

Got half way and was dying a very slow death.. I knew if I stopped I’d never try it again, so soldiered on.. there weren’t any hard gradients, just mind numbing, arse achingly dull.. no power left at the end.

Awful. :headshake:

Last edited:
Top Bottom