Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
In Mingorances case we could make an exception perhaps as we know him well from the Summer/Winter cups. It'd be best if he posted here though.
I often just go in and delete 20 or 30 requests at a time. There were zero there a few days ago when I deleted the lot.
Fair enough - i did wonder how to get them to post but no obvious way to contact them. I've tried to friend Ming in Bkool and then I'll ask him to post here and be accepted. He's clearly seen us racing and wants a piece :gun: :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I'll have you know my rides are as honest as a 3 pound coin :whistle:
Is that the same as a 9 bob note?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Now I will have to google ALS

email-refresh-zwift.png

NOmWQSOaQ8iekOXHAvQg_rwr-als-1.jpg

Hey Andy,

Ride with André Greipel and friends on Sunday, November 12 and help raise awareness for ALS research.

Over three rides, Marcel Kittel, Marcus Burghardt, Thomas De Gendt, Tomasz Marczyński, Marcel “Sibi” Sieberg, and of course, André, will lead groups through our new Mayan Jungle. Join as we raise awareness and funds for ALS Research, a cause near and dear to André. The rides are free to join, but donations are encouraged.

Whorty

Is that the same as a 9 bob note?
that it is :thumbsup:

Whorty

I wasn't looking far enough out.
Nice long garden.
The pond almost disappears in Google Earth, and you need to home in on Maps first.
The pond is surrounded by trees. The previous owner wanted to created a wildlife haven, which to be fair he has. More trees and water = less grass to mow :smile: As you look down the garden to the left there is another wooded area. Always loads of birds in there, and our neighbour's ducks are usually in there scrabbling around which is always nice. We get quite a few deer in the garden, and badgers, so for a city couple like HID and myself we love it :bravo:

Top Bottom