Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
i volunteer to be first for the declutter - subs have ran out
really enjoyed the time spent on bkool , the company and the laughs
thanks to all the admins for the time they spent putting things together especially Geoff for the handicap rides that were always my favourites
although i fell out with bkool i hope you all don't mind me pestering on here every now and then as i like keeping up with all your antics
:cheers:
Sorry Berty but now that you've posted here again I just couldn't delete you from the CG. It's only people we've practically forgotten about that'll be going. Of course all are welcome to rejoin again any time.

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
It was a tough start. I had no legs on that first hill and just watched as @Jim Brown kept pulling away from me
Very tough start indeed carl. I expected you to be the one behind me for the duration so I was surprised to see that it was @Jim Brown and even more surprised to see that I was hardly dropping him, and sometimes he was clawing me back. Well done Jim! All this turboing seems to be working for you.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Very tough start indeed carl. I expected you to be the one behind me for the duration so I was surprised to see that it was @Jim Brown and even more surprised to see that I was hardly dropping him, and sometimes he was clawing me back. Well done Jim! All this turboing seems to be working for you.

Bkool magic which lasted almost the length of the first climb, it then settled back to normal, thus you pulled away and Whorty caught me up.

I did have my Bkool plugged in and on when my pooter was updating, perhaps Windows 10 magic reached Bkool?

Back on again Bkool later to do a couple of the Liga stages - once again it will be the normal pain.

Thank you for your kind comments @BILL S however I am a charlatan... Unless....... raising my saddle by 8mm made all the difference?

I’ll let you know. :angel:

BILL S

Guru
See you'll Saturday

I've set up Saturdays ride but had trouble adding all the ghosts I wanted, which was everyone from Thursday night and an old AAAC ghost that I knew everyone could beat ^_^. Unfortunately AAAC's ghost refused to be added and most of Thursdays ghosts were nowhere to be found. My own ghost is there as is Jacobs but the only way to get the others was to challenge from the results but that only adds one ghost, so the maximum I could get was 3 ghosts. There are two possibilities at this point: Mine, Jacobs and Whortys or mine, Jacobs and Jims. Anyone wanting to "do over" either Jim or Whorty please let me know which of their ghosts you want on Saturdays ride :evil:. I wanted Thomas's ghost but there was no sign of it anywhere.

BILL S

Guru
Fair enough - i did wonder how to get them to post but no obvious way to contact them. I've tried to friend Ming in Bkool and then I'll ask him to post here and be accepted. He's clearly seen us racing and wants a piece :gun: :tongue:

I've accepted Ming (on a use it or lose it basis) and deleted the rest. I've begun the process of deleting members who either haven't posted here for ages or haven't entered a league for a few months. Apologies in advance if anyone gets accidentally deleted. If it happens please let me know ASAP and re-apply to join.

BILL S

Guru
Bkool magic which lasted almost the length of the first climb, it then settled back to normal, thus you pulled away and Whorty caught me up.

I did have my Bkool plugged in and on when my pooter was updating, perhaps Windows 10 magic reached Bkool?

Back on again Bkool later to do a couple of the Liga stages - once again it will be the normal pain.

Thank you for your kind comments @BILL S however I am a charlatan... Unless....... raising my saddle by 8mm made all the difference?

I’ll let you know. :angel:

Well in my own head I'm putting it down to your 8mm saddle raising, 190 psi in your tyres, and Doom Bar :cheers:.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I was hoping he'd gone off too fast and would tire, but just didn't happen. Jimbo has his mojo back :okay:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well in my own head I'm putting it down to your 8mm saddle raising, 190 psi in your tyres, and Doom Bar :cheers:.

Beetroot juice ... not sure if it’s placebo but my 24 hour recovery is very good at the moment. Been suppin it for about a month now.

I’m planning a seven day, 500 mike ride next year (North Coast 500) and need to be able to do ‘stage’ cycling.. including camping gear etc... just an ambitious plan at the moment, but I hope to make it happen.

Top Bottom