Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did a work out on rouvy yesterday Shim and It was really quite decent. ERG mode worked well, it had my cadence front and centre which I like as that’s the thing I always like to work on. The guidance/direction on the screen reminded me a little of trainer road.
I don’t think it’ll be nearly comprehensive as trainerroad in terms of the adaptability of the work outs and how well individually tailored they are. But just in terms of a stand alone work out and how it was presented on screen I was impressed.
I’m going to do another one today. So when I get the laptop out I’ll have a proper look at their training plans.

I agree. The hiit workouts that also have video is the big difference from the Bkool workouts. I did see you hit over 400 watts yesterday.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I agree. The hiit workouts that also have video is the big difference from the Bkool workouts. I did see you hit over 400 watts yesterday.

Please keep track of this and let me know ! How long was it over 400 - I will accept 10secs with a wave of sickness after and forehead on the handlebars saying ‘ medic ‘ very quietly

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Please keep track of this and let me know ! How long was it over 400 - I will accept 10secs with a wave of sickness after and forehead on the handlebars saying ‘ medic ‘ very quietly

I’m just assuming it was some kind of power blip from the national grid.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I did a proper ride and trainer road has used my tss from that and adjusted my next workout to suit.

I had another go on rouvy training yesterday and it’s not capable of that kind of adjustment. You can adjust the difficulty in game so to speak, like you can on trainer road. And there are a few different training plans too. But no where near as many as traineroad. And they don’t have the same catchy names so you can’t play the, ‘Is it the name of an ikea sofa bed, or the name of a ride on traineroad game either’.
Like Randy mentioned it is quite nice having a course to look at rather than a line on a screen. I think it’ll suit me until I can get a bit fitter and start racing again.

Top Bottom