Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
In my experience, they'll never turn up in the races if they don't post here, all they will do is clutter the group membership!

This is why Bill and I agreed to only join people who first posted here.

Not my group any more, so just my 2p worth...

Geoff
I'll check with @BILL S but maybe we accept and if they don't join a league for a few months we remove. I do think some, like Mingorance, will join us as he seems to take part in most leagues. Not sure about the others though.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I’m in..

I’ll do my best. Don’t forget, your ‘easy’ is purgatory for me..

Whorty

I’m in..

I’ll do my best. Don’t forget, your ‘easy’ is purgatory for me..
Let's stay together over the second hill and then see how the long downhill goes. My legs are pretty shot so if you are going strong then don't wait for me.

BILL S

Guru
In my experience, they'll never turn up in the races if they don't post here, all they will do is clutter the group membership!

This is why Bill and I agreed to only join people who first posted here.

Not my group any more, so just my 2p worth...

Geoff

I know where Carls coming from Geoff but I still think the original plan is best otherwise as you say it gets clogged up with people who hardly ride the league and never post here. Even as it stands most of the members don't post here and don't compete. I think we should have a clear out soon.

BILL S

Guru
I'll check with @BILL S but maybe we accept and if they don't join a league for a few months we remove. I do think some, like Mingorance, will join us as he seems to take part in most leagues. Not sure about the others though.
In Mingorances case we could make an exception perhaps as we know him well from the Summer/Winter cups. It'd be best if he posted here though.
I often just go in and delete 20 or 30 requests at a time. There were zero there a few days ago when I deleted the lot.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I know where Carls coming from Geoff but I still think the original plan is best otherwise as you say it gets clogged up with people who hardly ride the league and never post here. Even as it stands most of the members don't post here and don't compete. I think we should have a clear out soon.

I agree - start at the top and work back towards beige

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Whorty, tidy yourself up, that cycle strip is a disgrace to Team CycleChat. :blush:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i volunteer to be first for the declutter - subs have ran out
really enjoyed the time spent on bkool , the company and the laughs
thanks to all the admins for the time they spent putting things together especially Geoff for the handicap rides that were always my favourites
although i fell out with bkool i hope you all don't mind me pestering on here every now and then as i like keeping up with all your antics
:cheers:

Whorty

Not feeling too good noo, away for a lie down..... NOT..!

Loved it @Whorty -you’re the best..:notworthy: thank you. I thought I might have earned another hat but alas, too much drafting... :hugs:

Beer time.
I am friggin knackered! Didn't have enough left in the tank for the sprint at the end :notworthy: Legs like jelly going up the hills too, so I just tried to hang on, limit the losses then try to gain an advantage that my extra weight gives me on the long downhill. Definitely beer o'clock :cheers: Great race @Jim Brown , that took me back to the good ole days :hugs:

Top Bottom