Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
These are all the users wanting to join the Chain Gang - are we happy if we accept them all to keep the league alive since the splitters went to the dark side? Looks like competition for all of us. Mingorance would be a good addition and a good challenge to @BILL S , @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C given his times on the Summer/Winter Cups and the Liga.

Not seen any of them post on here but to keep the league active maybe we can be more open for now? Any thoughts?

View attachment 382434

I couldn’t possibly comment as it’s above my pay grade.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
60+ minutes for me.. :wacko:
No, you're very much on my tail again. I worked damn hard on Liga stage 2 and only beat you by 2 minutes, and you'd already completed stage 1 so probably wasn't pushing too hard. I reckon both rested and fit we'd be neck and neck again, like the old days :thumbsup:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
34F4A7A2-5EA2-4A8F-973F-ED74E2165EB1.jpeg My computer has been updating and installing for over three hours now... hopefully will make 7 o’clock.. for goodness sake.... like taking forever... n ever...

Last edited:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Saw you rode the Liga stage 1 earlier and for once didn't send me a bingly bong email...... you're clearly nowhere near 100% still as fully fit you blow me away. Keep working DP but take it easy and don't push too hard too soon - we'll all still be here in 6 months time for you to leave in your dust trail :okay:
I reckon by the power readings that I'm about 75% there, assuming that's 50% left leg and only 25% right leg!
I saw the physio today and spent 15 minutes talking leg and back and 15 minutes about bkool... he may trade in his turbo and get a bkool and join the carnage!

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
These are all the users wanting to join the Chain Gang - are we happy if we accept them all to keep the league alive since the splitters went to the dark side? Looks like competition for all of us. Mingorance would be a good addition and a good challenge to @BILL S , @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C given his times on the Summer/Winter Cups and the Liga.

Not seen any of them post on here but to keep the league active maybe we can be more open for now? Any thoughts?

View attachment 382434

In my experience, they'll never turn up in the races if they don't post here, all they will do is clutter the group membership!

This is why Bill and I agreed to only join people who first posted here.

Not my group any more, so just my 2p worth...

Geoff

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
If Jacob says it’s tough, how do you think I’ll do with it? Plus it’s after 6 and I still haven’t had a drink.. I’m in dark waters here...

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
In my experience, they'll never turn up in the races if they don't post here, all they will do is clutter the group membership!

This is why Bill and I agreed to only join people who first posted here.

Not my group any more, so just my 2p worth...

Geoff

Do you have the ability to unclutter?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
If Jacob says it’s tough, how do you think I’ll do with it? Plus it’s after 6 and I still haven’t had a drink.. I’m in dark waters here...
Looked at the profile and it's up, little down, little up, longer down. I'll take the first up at an easy pace, roll down the first descent but turning over the pedals to keep them warm, push as hard as I can on second climb, then spin to the finish. Easy peasy if we work together :hugs:

Top Bottom