Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
We live on the 'posh' side of Mere, away from the A303 so thankfully don't hear traffic noise. We do get a lot of army helicopters going over, including Apaches, so I think I'll give the guns a miss as I'll be seriously outgunned :eek:

McMerecat's gaff and 'pond' on the posh side of the village:

MG_4005_2000x1000.jpg?ext=.jpg

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Or perhaps here.
upload_2017-11-8_22-26-15.png

Marino.g

Veteran
Don't be fooled McMerecat.
A Stiga is a table tennis bat, quite good ones at that. Had one myself in my teens when Tisch Tennis was one of my fortes.
View attachment 382301

Chester Barnes bats were selling well then with their trademark square shape but the 'pros' all used Stiga

View attachment 382302
My friend played in his teens and now has made a comeback at 53 and he is now the Somerset Champion and has qualified for a tournament in Las Vegas, so perhaps you need to give it another go.
Chester Barnes was working near Taunton for Martin Pipe the Racehorse trainer a few years back!

Daddy Pig

Veteran
CHAINGANG TONIGHT AT 7PM
Stage 2 - La Vuelta 2013 E13
Jacobs ghost will be with us (Ahead, further down the road)
BTOBS
Can' make it as usual, so have fun everyne . I'm assuming it's one of Bills classic 'downhill' stages. Fortunately for me "It's hip to be square...."

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
These are all the users wanting to join the Chain Gang - are we happy if we accept them all to keep the league alive since the splitters went to the dark side? Looks like competition for all of us. Mingorance would be a good addition and a good challenge to @BILL S , @Brusgaard and @AAAC 76C given his times on the Summer/Winter Cups and the Liga.

Not seen any of them post on here but to keep the league active maybe we can be more open for now? Any thoughts?

upload_2017-11-9_16-37-20.png

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Can' make it as usual, so have fun everyne . I'm assuming it's one of Bills classic 'downhill' stages. Fortunately for me "It's hip to be square...."
Saw you rode the Liga stage 1 earlier and for once didn't send me a bingly bong email...... you're clearly nowhere near 100% still as fully fit you blow me away. Keep working DP but take it easy and don't push too hard too soon - we'll all still be here in 6 months time for you to leave in your dust trail :okay:

Top Bottom