Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Perky77

@Whorty sorry to here about your wife
I hope everything is on the mend

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thanks everyone, all good today in the Whorty household, well, apart from finding out today the tractor has died and I need to get a new one - chappy is bringing a Stiga around tomorrow for me to test :dance: - definitely no dosh for cycling for the next few months :sad: As such, will be racing on Bkool later. Probably do the 2nd stage of the new Liga league, and if feeling fit may even try stage 3. Probably use your ghost @Jim Brown and ride at your pace so I can manage tomplete stage 3 too :sweat:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Thanks everyone, all good today in the Whorty household, well, apart from finding out today the tractor has died and I need to get a new one - chappy is bringing a Stiga around tomorrow for me to test :dance: - definitely no dosh for cycling for the next few months :sad: As such, will be racing on Bkool later. Probably do the 2nd stage of the new Liga league, and if feeling fit may even try stage 3. Probably use your ghost @Jim Brown and ride at your pace so I can manage tomplete stage 3 too :sweat:

What time you doing Liga 3 at McCheatface? Gotta pop in for a meeting (whilst on my hols) at 3.30 for about 90 mins - may over run? Give me an estimate and I may be able to join you?

That’s not a tractor, it’s a grass cutter.. I’ve got 6 tractors.. :dance:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What time you doing Liga 3 at McCheatface? Gotta pop in for a meeting (whilst on my hols) at 3.30 for about 90 mins - may over run? Give me an estimate and I may be able to join you?

That’s not a tractor, it’s a grass cutter.. I’ve got 6 tractors.. :dance:
Aiming for a start of stage 2 about 5 ish. I see this took you 30 mins so hopefully starting stage 9 (note stage 9 not 3 as stage 3 looked too hard straight after stage 2 but stage 9 is nice and easy :tongue:) about 5-45 (won't need a warmup so will start quite quickly once in). If you want to join me, pop in to my stage 2 ride so I can see you're ready - once I've finished stage 2 I'll start my stage 9 ride (i have some ghosts added to work with). You can then hopefully join me on the start line and I'll start 3 mins after you've joined :okay: A bit convoluted so may completely crash as a plan :dry:

Re tractor, yes I used to say 'ride on mower' but everyone in these parts call them 'tractors' so I've fallen into that too. My old mower was a Mountfield, but it came with the house and was knackered when I got it and surprised it's lasted so long. The Stiga is a front cutter, and as I'm not fussed about collecting the crass, but would rather mulch it, hopefully this will fit the bill. I get to trial it tomorrow so we'll see how things pan out :thumbsup:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Aiming for a start of stage 2 about 5 ish. I see this took you 30 mins so hopefully starting stage 9 (note stage 9 not 3 as stage 3 looked too hard straight after stage 2 but stage 9 is nice and easy :tongue:) about 5-45 (won't need a warmup so will start quite quickly once in). If you want to join me, pop in to my stage 2 ride so I can see you're ready - once I've finished stage 2 I'll start my stage 9 ride (i have some ghosts added to work with). You can then hopefully join me on the start line and I'll start 3 mins after you've joined :okay: A bit convoluted so may completely crash as a plan :dry:

Re tractor, yes I used to say 'ride on mower' but everyone in these parts call them 'tractors' so I've fallen into that too. My old mower was a Mountfield, but it came with the house and was knackered when I got it and surprised it's lasted so long. The Stiga is a front cutter, and as I'm not fussed about collecting the crass, but would rather mulch it, hopefully this will fit the bill. I get to trial it tomorrow so we'll see how things pan out :thumbsup:

Hi Whorty, thank you and thank you for the bingly bong. Just back in after a very challenging financial meeting - Roll on 2018.

Sorry I couldn’t make it. And I’ll catch up with you tomorrow.. stage 9 you say? I’ll do that then finish with stage 3. :thumbsup::training:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
chappy is bringing a Stiga around tomorrow for me to test :dance: -

Don't be fooled McMerecat.
A Stiga is a table tennis bat, quite good ones at that. Had one myself in my teens when Tisch Tennis was one of my fortes.
311aNuqEfzL.jpg

Chester Barnes bats were selling well then with their trademark square shape but the 'pros' all used Stiga

thumb_S.W%20Hancock%20Chester%20Barnes%20Comet%20personal%20bat.........jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom