Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Sorry to hear the news about the Mrs, Hope she's feeling better soon and in the mend.
Cheers DP. Hopefully after a good nights kip she'll feel a bit better tomorrow.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Nobody’s @AAAC 76C fast - All the others are young Pretenders

Got brass in pocket. Got bottle I'm gonna use it. Intention, I feel inventive. Gonna make you, make you, make you notice. Got motion, restrained emotion. Been driving Detroit leaning, no reason just seems so pleasing. Gonna make you, make you, make you notice

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Got brass in pocket. Got bottle I'm gonna use it. Intention, I feel inventive. Gonna make you, make you, make you notice. Got motion, restrained emotion. Been driving Detroit leaning, no reason just seems so pleasing. Gonna make you, make you, make you notice
@AAAC 76C are you talking (C)rap?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@AAAC 76C are you talking (C)rap?

In the middle of the road you see the darndest things. Like fat guys driving 'round in jeeps through the city. Wearing big diamond rings and silk suits. Past corrugated tin shacks full up with kids. Oh man, I don't mean a Hampstead nursery. When you own a big chunk of the bloody third world. The babies just come with the scenery.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
In the middle of the road you see the darndest things. Like fat guys driving 'round in jeeps through the city. Wearing big diamond rings and silk suits. Past corrugated tin shacks full up with kids. Oh man, I don't mean a Hampstead nursery. When you own a big chunk of the bloody third world. The babies just come with the scenery.
You can keep 'Pretending' as much as you like...

AAAC 76C

Large Member
You can keep 'Pretending' as much as you like...

So if you're mad, get mad. Don't hold it all inside. Come on and talk to me now. Hey, what you got to hide? I get angry, too. Well, I'm a lot like you. When you're standing at the crossroads and don't know which path to choose let me come along 'cause even if you're wrong I'll stand by you.

Top Bottom