Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I joined the Liga Multiplayer league like you Jim. Saw you, Whorty and AAAC had joined so I did too seeing as its a bit quiet right now with just the CG. I can ride any time tonight that is convenient for you.

Back out of the dentist Bill and good news, no bill. :thumbsup:

Back home in 10 and ready to go when ever, where ever you want. Good to go.

Edit. I’ll be spinning around the drome until 5-ish, then probably have a go at the Liga stage 1..

I’ll try set it up for a 5pm warm up with a couple of ghosts.

Cheers, Jim

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
All the best mrswhorty. GWS.

BILL S

Guru
Back out of the dentist Bill and good news, no bill. :thumbsup:

Back home in 10 and ready to go when ever, where ever you want. Good to go.

Edit. I’ll be spinning around the drome until 5-ish, then probably have a go at the Liga stage 1..

I’ll try set it up for a 5pm warm up with a couple of ghosts.

Cheers, Jim
Sorry Jim I got held up and only now able to get on the turbo for 6pm. I'm going to gI've it a go now if you or anyone else is up for it.

No bill. I like that :smile:.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
What happened to you, @Jim Brown? You shot off at the start then vanished!

I vanished? That’s cos you went past me like a hot rod @Rod McG. You then started to disappear and reappear and disappear... then you reappeared- lord you were fast. Sometimes if there is a loss of connection, it can reconnect and you find yourself in a parallel universe with some and sometimes no other riders. It’s happened a couple of times to me in the past, but not for sometime now.

Well raced Sir:notworthy:

BILL S

Guru
Im just getting ready
to kick everyone's 4ss

I got a nice surprise to see you start 20 seconds or so after the race started. Unfortunately I was way too slow for you but thanks for sticking with me to give me just enough to beat the guy who was closing in behind me.
But to top it off you still beat everyone even Mingorance who I challenged. Did he beat you on the road but you started later so you got the quicker time?

Again, sorry @Jim Brown. HID was having a bit of a crisis (which is now solved) so I thought I'd better not jump on the turbo at 5pm or I would definitely be in the dog house right now. Instead she's now making my dinner :hungry:

Rod McG

Über Member
I vanished? That’s cos you went past me like a hot rod @Rod McG. You then started to disappear and reappear and disappear... then you reappeared- lord you were fast. Sometimes if there is a loss of connection, it can reconnect and you find yourself in a parallel universe with some and sometimes no other riders. It’s happened a couple of times to me in the past, but not for sometime now.

Well raced Sir:notworthy:

My connection is intermittent so that explains. Well done for doing two stages, one was enough for me!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
to kick everyone's 4ss

I got a nice surprise to see you start 20 seconds or so after the race started. Unfortunately I was way too slow for you but thanks for sticking with me to give me just enough to beat the guy who was closing in behind me.
But to top it off you still beat everyone even Mingorance who I challenged. Did he beat you on the road but you started later so you got the quicker time?

Again, sorry @Jim Brown. HID was having a bit of a crisis (which is now solved) so I thought I'd better not jump on the turbo at 5pm or I would definitely be in the dog house right now. Instead she's now making my dinner :hungry:

No problem @BILL S, @Rod McG more than made up for you as the fast bloke who disappears into the distance.. steak for dinner? :hungry::rose:

Top Bottom