Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ya big lump... :giggle:

Should have given me a shout, I’d have joined you for 30 seconds from the start..
Planning a pop at stage 2 of this new league maybe tomorrow or Wednesday at 5 o'clock. Will be on the CG Thursday at 7 and watch @theboxers fly past on the hills :surrender:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Joined a new league last night to keep me busy over the next few weeks : Leagues for Liga Multiplayer

It's a busy league similar to Summer/Winter Cup. I rode stage 1 tonight and didn't make it to page 1 :eek: Must try harder :tongue:

See ya there if they let me in.
Nice 13+ w/kg in first place and then Pep sitting second a 6+ w/kg with a couple more Classics sat in behind.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
See ya there if they let me in.
Nice 13+ w/kg in first place and then Pep sitting second a 6+ w/kg with a couple more Classics sat in behind.
Yes, I saw the usual suspects at the top but just going to ignore them and focus on my own times. See if I can get on page 1 for at least one of the stages :tongue:

BILL S

Guru
You chaps riding today at 5pm?

BILL S

Guru
What ride you doing Bill? I’m at the dentist at 4 but should be back unless they find a problem.
I joined the Liga Multiplayer league like you Jim. Saw you, Whorty and AAAC had joined so I did too seeing as its a bit quiet right now with just the CG. I can ride any time tonight that is convenient for you.

Top Bottom