Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
It's a flipping quick tyre, I have a good mind to buy a couple more ready for the BKNC next year.
What tyre is it? We need some tyre doping to keep up with the great Danes (well, anybody these days speaking personally!)

AAAC 76C

Large Member
If the manufacturer says it can take 145 psi static then they are compensating for impact loading and not taking into account rider weight both of which will have a large impact on the 'in ride' pressure.
Riding on a turbo does not have any of the impacts of road imperfections and or bunny hops and at 76kg real weight I am not much of a tyre burster so I can treat myself to an extra few psi on top of the OEM recommendation to reduce drag.
Tyre doping I suppose or even just hot air.

https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/chal...1&utm_medium=cpc-UK-desktop&utm_source=google

£35 reduced to £23

Challenge Open Criterium Folding Tyre The choice of professional riders & the infamous eunuch AAAC since many years. Victories on classic races and many podiums have proven Criterium is Challenge finest pro-racing tyre. - Use Road racing - Size 622/700" - Width 23" - TPI 300 - Bead Aramid - Carcass Super Poly - BAR 7-10 - PSI 101-145 - Weight: 210g

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/chal...1&utm_medium=cpc-UK-desktop&utm_source=google

£35 reduced to £23

Challenge Open Criterium Folding Tyre The choice of professional riders & the infamous eunuch AAAC since many years. Victories on classic races and many podiums have proven Criterium is Challenge finest pro-racing tyre. - Use Road racing - Size 622/700" - Width 23" - TPI 300 - Bead Aramid - Carcass Super Poly - BAR 7-10 - PSI 101-145 - Weight: 210g

Can you get a better aero position being an infamous eunuch? One would have thought you would have been much faster going down hill if that was the case.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Joined a new league last night to keep me busy over the next few weeks : Leagues for Liga Multiplayer

It's a busy league similar to Summer/Winter Cup. I rode stage 1 tonight and didn't make it to page 1 :eek: Must try harder :tongue:

Top Bottom