Tales from today's commute....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Rain forecast was fairly accurate, said rain by 4pm, and it's just started here.

Pity you norvern numpties.. us southern London softies have a dry, wind assisted ride for the commute home :okay:

Alex321

Guru
Steady rain all the way home, but not particularly heavy, with little wind and 5-6 degrees warmer than coming in this morning.

A bit of rain really doesn't bother me much. I don't bother with a rain jacket, just ride in my regular cycling clothes, though I would have put overshoes on if I had taken them with me this morning.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
It is said 'pond'. Not a bad park TBH, in daylight !

Certainly much better than it was back in the 90s

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Last commute for a while last night and last ride for a while .
4 way traffic lights at road works looked like someone had tried to whizz through and there was a 3 car pile up although i couldnt see any major damage but it was about 1 am so a tad dark .
Fed up with my single piston cable discs now , the front is so bad i had to stop and do the release qr and recentre twice on the way home as it just goes out of adjustment even though i have it set with plenty of wiggle room its like riding through treacle as it rubs just enough to make it harder work.

I have some TRP Spyres, post mount, dual-piston - bought in June 2020 - taken off my Giant Revolt when it went back under warranty with a broken frame. Let me know if you are interested. I've been waiting for a moment to clean them & put them up for sale.

Top Bottom