England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmm - no pink cardigans here I'm afraid!
sad.gif

Ah Becs - as I said, it would have been a big coincidence!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Right, no more Sunday rides for me until we start taking the rules seriously

You can break maybe four or five (I break one), but we should be aspiring to this...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Right, no more Sunday rides for me until we start taking the rules seriously

You can break maybe four or five (I break one), but we should be aspiring to this...

They are just wrong on so many levels. At one point in time, including Admundsen's treks to the Poles and Hillary's ascent of Everest, could arm warmers ever, ever be considered viable on "a hard nut"?:tongue:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm hoping to make Sunday's ride but will need to see. Been having a few digestion problems and I'm convinced my body must have started eating itself around Tuesday. Not sure a 40+ mile ride is a good idea unless I'm keeping solid food in. :wacko:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm hoping to make Sunday's ride but will need to see. Been having a few digestion problems and I'm convinced my body must have started eating itself around Tuesday. Not sure a 40+ mile ride is a good idea unless I'm keeping solid food in. :wacko:

You need to man up! Check out what happened to LeMond in '86!

martint235

Dog on a bike
You need to man up! Check out what happened to LeMond in '86!

Yes I know all about it. I had visions of repeating his perfomance in front of the tourists in Greenwich Park on my way home yesterday!! :ohmy:

Top Bottom