England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
We may need a definition of tall, there are varying opinions!! :tongue:

Look forward to seeing you.

Yep. Will be good to meet you Becs.

For the record, anyone taller than MistaPreston is tall. No, wait a minute. I've got that wrong. What I meant to write was 'Anyone taller than MistaPreston is probably not achondroplasic.' My mistake. Apologies.

6 foot, that's tall for a girl right? No achondroplasia here! (not a word I ever saw myself using in a cycling forum!)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes indeed. Very good advice.
laugh.gif

Welcome aboard Becs. Remember to give your chain a good polish before Sunday :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
good grief! Chain Inspection Sundays come round so quickly. Pass the dental floss!

RIGHT YOU LOT! STAND BY YOUR BIKES! CHAINS AND CASSETTES FACING ME FOR INSPECTION.
THIS IS A GOOD CLEAN SUNDAY MORNING RIDE.
WE'LL HAVE NONE OF THAT MUCKYNESS ON THIS RIDE.. D'YR HEAR?

Yep. Will be good to meet you Becs.

For the record, anyone taller than MistaPreston is tall. No, wait a minute. I've got that wrong. What I meant to write was 'Anyone taller than MistaPreston is probably not achondroplasic.' My mistake. Apologies.

I am "average" height for my age
wacko.gif

according to my mum when I was 10
biggrin.gif

I am "average" height for my age
wacko.gif

according to my mum when I was 10
biggrin.gif

Clive, you're above average for your personality - that's what matters.

But you're still a shor one of the gang! :smile:

err, there's a reasonable amount of white on it, but some red/silver/black too (with coordinated water bottle holders)! I wanted the pretty blue and black one but they were sold out in my frame size so I had to bust my Ride2work budget and go for the next model up. If I really get into this cycling lark I might buy something a bit fancier later on :bicycle:

P.S. just discovered smilies!

err, there's a reasonable amount of white on it, but some red/silver/black too (with coordinated water bottle holders)! I wanted the pretty blue and black one but they were sold out in my frame size so I had to bust my Ride2work budget and go for the next model up. If I really get into this cycling lark I might buy something a bit fancier later on :bicycle:

P.S. just discovered smilies!

OK- only glimpsed a dominant colour on the bike I saw. ;) I saw, by coincidence, a very tall, blond, tanned lady rider heading up Kentish Town Road yesterday,(bear left to Gospel Oak, Belsize Park etc...) riding said Trek...with a pink cardigan!? :smile:

Top Bottom