England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'l probably nip out and do a couple of reps of Shooters Hill before joining you lot at the HP WCs...:tongue: :biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm up for it, but will have to be the pumpkin or whatever, got to be home, showered and in Uxbridge by three...

BTW - have been looking at various of these night ride things - is it just me or is there a London Brighton the same night as the Dun Run. I fancy the Dun Run. What are the Sunday regulars planning?

zimzum42 said:
I'm up for it, but will have to be the pumpkin or whatever, got to be home, showered and in Uxbridge by three...

BTW - have been looking at various of these night ride things - is it just me or is there a London Brighton the same night as the Dun Run. I fancy the Dun Run. What are the Sunday regulars planning?

I did the FNRttC + return by the A23 then the Dun last year - the rain put paid to the return leg...:sad:

Come along to the FNR Paul - there are plenty going to do the allez retour et apres... (But you will miss the post night ride chit chat as you'll have to get away. Dunwich will be there forever (Did I just say that?:rofl: ) Your choice. But you would be a welcome addition to the 'genteel' ride. :ohmy:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Brighton is the Friday night obviously, the dun run is the Saturday night.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
Come along to the FNR Paul - there are plenty going to do the allez retour et apres... (But you will miss the post night ride chit chat as you'll have to get away. Dunwich will be there forever (Did I just say that?:sad: ) Your choice. But you would be a welcome addition to the 'genteel' ride. :ohmy:
Pumpkin-ness is only this weekend. I thought the other rides were later in the month...

zimzum42

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Brighton is the Friday night obviously, the dun run is the Saturday night.
Nothing seems obvious from Kosovo!

By the way, am sure i will repeat this ad nauseum when I see you all, but this place is amazing. There's some good cycling to be had too!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A future trip for the massive mate...

zimzum42 said:
Nothing seems obvious from Kosovo!

By the way, am sure i will repeat this ad nauseum when I see you all, but this place is amazing. There's some good cycling to be had too!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Stuff out here is mad cheap too.
Espresso - 40p
Good three course meal - £5
Pack of cigs - 80p
10 minute cab - £2

redjedi

Über Member
I should be around on Sunday.

arallsopp said:
I've nothing against shooters hill. Infact, the cafe sounds rather attractive. Worth a pootle?

I need to get some miles into the legs before the Dun Run, but is a "hill" the best you've got? :smile:

Top Bottom