England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
not too late to join us Mart

martint235

Dog on a bike
ianrauk said:
not too late to join us Mart

Oh it is!! :sad:

My missus was happy i was meeting new people, now it's "What do you mean you're out all night on the 23rd" and "You're getting to Ashford and back how??"

On a plus note, I've raised £170 in just a day for the Ashford trek! :smile::biggrin:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I was going to be on my tod but I'm going to cry off and not cycle as I've been feeling over tired and under powered all week.

HaloJ said:
I was going to be on my tod but I'm going to cry off and not cycle as I've been feeling over tired and under powered all week.

I have felt like that for about 20 years abs - don't worry. Relax! (This is usually the point where I say 'wander down to the National Portrait Gallery, saunter along the Thames, cross and install oneself in the 7th floor bar of Tate Modern' etc...but I shan't...:biggrin: )

Take care.

martint235 said:
Oh it is!! :biggrin:

My missus was happy i was meeting new people, now it's "What do you mean you're out all night on the 23rd" and "You're getting to Ashford and back how??"

On a plus note, I've raised £170 in just a day for the Ashford trek! :smile::biggrin:

We will not have much time in the pub Martin-are you sure you need that much? :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Aperitif said:
We will not have much time in the pub Martin-are you sure you need that much? :biggrin:

Ha ha!!! I will be expecting sponsorship from my co-riders as well even the one that is riding to Ashford and back!! :biggrin:

ianrauk said:
You partying the night strutting your stuff again Clive.

yep I am off to Fabric this friday night and will be asleep most of Saturday so I need to be a dad on Sunday:biggrin:

Mista Preston said:
yep I am off to Fabric this friday night and will be asleep most of Saturday so I need to be a dad on Sunday:biggrin:

mick_jagger.jpg

Don't forget the ear warmers Clive...to keep your helmet from dropping.

Top Bottom