England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just picked half of the Thames path out of my chain and tyres thanks to Thursday nights ride with Allsopp and co. See you at 08.30 ish:biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
08.30? Bugger that mate, I need to kip a bit longer than that.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Sweet ride - great day too!

Me, Topcat and Aperitif went out to the Woolwich ferry, hopefully TC will post the pics later!

Cheers!

Our ride had the snap crackle and pop about it today. Plenty of "Oi" moments, including a driver rant par excellence. the man in the driving seat didn't realise that our big unit, Martin was keen to chase him down - with Zim and I (smaller specimens) following up. Did we need a video? Yes we did! (Only for the audio retorts though!) :biggrin:

As I post, the pub opposite is screaming and yelling...is it a goal 15:39?

And to conclude, we were privileged to partake of the ferry and see vistas from everywhere - emphasising the scale of London. After saying bye to Zim, we trolled through the City engaging the Lukemia Research Charity riders in conversation. Plenty of photographs from Mr sartorial to come I'm sure. My camera stayed on the table this time - it's all about the topcat! :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Another great ride, still think we should have chased down the t****r in Greenwich and given him a "severe talking to". I'd better start bringing my camera along on future rides, keeps me calm.

And thanks to whoever started on about south facing conservatories, never had a problem with mine before but was watching the England match in the house when my front tyre went bang!:wacko::bravo:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That was me Martin and the exact same thing happened near causing Mrs Ianrauk to give birth prematurely :bravo:

martint235 said:
Another great ride, still think we should have chased down the t****r in Greenwich and given him a "severe talking to". I'd better start bringing my camera along on future rides, keeps me calm.

And thanks to whoever started on about south facing conservatories, never had a problem with mine before but was watching the England match in the house when my front tyre went bang!:wacko::(

Top Bottom