England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aperitif said:
I thought you meant for Andy to stuff a couple of chickens down his bibs Clive...for that 'Coq Sportif' look!

But then I remembered that you feel the cold. What happens if you get a bit peckish - as we sometimes do - in the night...do you have to pull on the ear warmers before opening the 'fridge door? :sad:
View attachment 6819

I didn't know we were having a 'Post a Pic of Yourself in your Pyjamas' thread! :sad:

martint235 said:
Hi Clive, I'll be out. I was under the impression there wouldn't be a Sunday ride cos of the FNRttC?

Im not doing the Friday Night ride as i need to be awake on Saturday so I am riding Sunday. Not sure about Ian, Dave and Andy thou?

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Oh Lordy. Are you riding back from Bognor, Ian? I'm somewhere between not turning up to the FNRttC at all (as expected and previously billed), waving off at HPC (as suspected by a few), joining and parting mid route whenever we're near my place (as anticipated by me), or joining the ride proper (as newly suggested by Evey).

...and now I've got to add 'and riding back with Ian', as obligated by past experience. Darn, this is looking big.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Got to get back early mate if I want a pass for a sunday morning ride. So probably going to get an train back to East Croydon from Littlehampton.

So c'mon fella.. what ya gonna do?

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
You may want to check the route for the London Bikeathon and organise around that as it should be chocker with cyclists.

Abs

martint235

Dog on a bike
So we're definitely on for Sunday then?

Legs are feeling a bit knackered but what doesn't kill you etc, been 3 weeks of every day cycling now. Non working days have had at least a 35 miler in them.

Greenwich sounds good but doing it without the foot tunnel suggests coming along the south bank of the river (either riverside path or main road):biggrin:

Top Bottom