England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Aperitif said:
Whereabouts do you end up on your commute Martin? I hope you are not the official Hyde Park horse manure collector (Wellington Arch Dept.) for the Horseguards. That really would be a busman's holiday!

Nah not that far in thankfully. I work in Waterloo

Don't tell me - you work in the little alleyway that halo and Sig work!

Aperitif said:
Nice pics Dave - you're in charge this Sunday! ;)

just got back from a long weekend in Spain and I am busting to get on the bike. Looks like I missed a good ride. Who out next Sunday then?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Aperitif said:
Don't tell me - you work in the little alleyway that halo and Sig work!

Got absolutely no idea which little alleyway they work in and knowing some of the little alleyways around work, I think I'm better off dying in ignorance! :blush:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
martint235 said:
Got absolutely no idea which little alleyway they work in and knowing some of the little alleyways around work, I think I'm better off dying in ignorance! :tongue:

This one:

lamu-alleyway-before-cleaning.jpg

:o)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right chaps.
Usual times and places.
Sunday
8.30am Bromley Dripping Tap (The Plumbers Merchants not a pub).
9.20am New Cross (ahem.. tdr1nka if you would care to join us)
9.10am Camberwell Green
9.30am Wellington Arch Hyde Park Corner.
A lap around Hyde Park, then off to somewhere for coffee.. this week it's Topcat's call. remembering that Mista Preston turns into a pumpkin at 1pm

ianrauk said:
Right chaps.
Usual times and places.
Sunday
8.30am Bromley Dripping Tap (The Plumbers Merchants not a pub).
9.20am New Cross (ahem.. tcoffeedr1nka)
9.10am Camberwell Green
9.30am Wellington Arch Hyde Park Corner.
A lap around Hyde Park, then off to somewhere for coffee.. this week it's Topcat's call. remembering that Mista Preston turns into a pumpkin at 1pm

Can't wait for these rides around Olympics time...we'll be well in the UPS hospitality tent - thanks Clive.:o) (Now, about those celeb. stadium passes...:whistle)

martint235

Dog on a bike
One last silly question, are the bikes left unattended at any stage? Have to remember my lock if they are.

Oh and no laughing at my lock, I know it's a cheap cable lock and I know my bike will probably have to go between two others to be safe but my bike doesn't get left anywhere usually.:smile:

martint235 said:
One last silly question, are the bikes left unattended at any stage? Have to remember my lock if they are.

Oh and no laughing at my lock, I know it's a cheap cable lock and I know my bike will probably have to go between two others to be safe but my bike doesn't get left anywhere usually.:blush:

Always in sight. We like our hardware too! :smile:
:biggrin:
:smile:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Don't worry, my Trek 7200 heavy monster doesn't add much value to the group either. The advantage though is it'll be the last bike to get nicked. ;)

Top Bottom