England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
so far Dave.
Me
You
Allsopp fella
Martin
Lukey
New Martin
The pumpkin who has to back home at 1pm (So perhaps Greenwich is a good call)

Anyone else?

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Myself and Martok are definite no's for the next two weeks and it'll likely be just me on the 4th due to family arrangements.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Aperitif said:
And, in keeping with the spirit of the ride, on being cut up, carved up or left hooked, one exclaims "I say, excuuuuuse me!" - not "Oi" L122ARD! :ohmy:
:

Is this where i am going wrong? i'll try this next time :biggrin: ta

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Scruts!

No can do tomorrow. Naughty Evey missed a clinic appointment today, and they've asked us to come in Sunday at 9am.

F'buggers. Its like sunday morning detention or something.

Will miss you all and catch you on another day.

Poops.

Ps. Does the rolling RRP of the group include an appearance fee? Do I forfeit my deposit?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
^^ Bloody women mate... such a small thing as having a baby and everything goes to pot. :biggrin::biggrin:

No worries, your absence will be made up for by the appearance of the whippet, a certain youngster who goes by the moniker of Mr ILB's

ianrauk said:
^^ Bloody women mate... such a small thing as having a baby and everything goes to pot. :biggrin::biggrin:

No worries, your absence will be made up for by the appearance of the whippet, a certain youngster who goes by the moniker of Mr ILB's

While he isnet looking at the DT can you distract him so I can let down his tyres a little in an attempt to slow him down

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Oh tits. It would have been great to hook up. Darn.

On the plus side, although I only managed 20 mins on the bike in the last few days, I spent a good ten of them in a parade at Bromley Bike Blast :wacko:

Top Bottom