England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I think they do that in Thailand...

redjedi

Über Member
Sig SilverPrinter said:
We are separated by the alley.

I'll make one of these rides one day, just have to do a bit of negotiating.

Hope you feeling better Sig.

Negotiations should be easy. If you bake some of your lovely cake, you can come on a ride :angry:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Sig SilverPrinter said:
We are separated by the alley.

I'll make one of these rides one day, just have to do a bit of negotiating.

Ooooh interesting. Our bike park is in the alley under the watchful eye of a camera and if you're based just on it and I've seen you taking a bike out the building I'd have probably already said "hello" :biggrin:

Sig SilverPrinter

HaloJ said:
Ooooh interesting. Our bike park is in the alley under the watchful eye of a camera and if you're based just on it and I've seen you taking a bike out the building I'd have probably already said "hello" :biggrin:
I think I may have seen you going in and out of the grey doors.

You may be mistaking me with the blonde girl next door to me who works in the architects which are just at the start of the alley at my end.I'm next door to them in Valentine Place.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Okey Dokey folks.
Will be at Bromley Dripping Tap at 8.30am to make my way to Wellington Arch HPC for 9.30am to meet Aperitif (look for the sleeping bag). Of course feel free to join out little soiree.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ianrauk said:
Okey Dokey folks.
Will be at Bromley Dripping Tap at 8.30am to make my way to Wellington Arch HPC for 9.30am to meet Aperitif (look for the sleeping bag). Of course feel free to join out little soiree.
I'll see you at Camberwell - I'll be there by 9

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Lovely ride out. Never been to Richmond Park before and was utterly lost for words when myself and Ian passed a bunch of dear stood by the side of the road. We lost Andy at the top of Sawyer's hill on the junction of Queen's Road. He didn't see us break left on the roundabout, very sorry love. :biggrin:

Thanks and I'll be out to play again in a few weeks time.

Abs

Oh, and the journey back using Garmin's routing...... :wacko: we would have been better just following the compass rather than letting Garmin chose the route.

Top Bottom