England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Oh goody! We're back. I'm still looking good for this Sun, but my plans remain (of course) as flaky as a cadbury's eating seborrheac in a snow globe.

So, maybe see you all soon. :laugh:

arallsopp said:
Oh goody! We're back. I'm still looking good for this Sun, but my plans remain (of course) as flaky as a cadbury's eating seborrheac in a snow globe.

So, maybe see you all soon. :blush:

had to google that :laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
good idea mon amie... let's head east...

Aperitif said:
Sounds cool - if I am alive, would it be nice to find a café open under the Canary Wharf tower, or Borough, or The Embankment. or Tower Hill et le Cornichon (sorry - just been watching iLB's 'night on the tiles' video in P & L :smile:)
Dunno.
I have a bag of gravel and will throw it on the road if need be...;)

BBC now says rain from 13.00. Metacheck says light rain all morning. May need to bring multiple jackets, trousers and hats just in case as its only going to be 22 degrees :wacko:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
XC has it 18 climbing to 21 degrees with light scattered showers. Metcheck suggests very scattered heavy showers. Still it was rather pleasant cycling in the warm rain last week so count me in. :wacko:

I'm up for this whatever the weather. Is the Bromley meeting point the Dripping Tap on Masons Hill?

benborp said:
I'm up for this whatever the weather. Is the Bromley meeting point the Dripping Tap on Masons Hill?

yes indeed on the junction of Homesdale road. It would be good to see you. 08.30 if you are up for it

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ladies and gents, if you are around in Borough tomorrow - please drop me a text as I'm catsitting in this big house round those parts.

Anyhow- thanks for the post Ian- will hope to come by for tea but difficult as started working out in Surrey.

Take care and hope you guys have a good ride Sunday!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
On another note.. weather now looking very good.
See you at Bromley DT at 8.30, Wellington Arch HPC at about 9.30ish..

Toot Toot!!

Top Bottom