England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We should really try the Tilbury ferry one day actually!
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Tilbury / Gravesend Ferry doesn't run on Sundays

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Anything happening this Sunday? Have an 11am ride with some friends but not much mileage so can join you guys later on if you're out. Despite better sense re heavy commuting miles, the sun's out so let's go!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
image.jpg

Right. I realise you guys are on the longer rides thing, so how about breaking the 'law' with this one for a Sunday ride?

There's hard and fast along the Uxbridge Road and across Iver Heath into Slough, some top dual carriageway action and an awesome speedy one way system in Uxbridge. Or there's possibly some kind of scenic route with canals and 'villages' and stuff ;-)

Either way, anyone up for it?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm assuming an HPC start at 9:30, then head West. Have noticed that @ianrauk , @martint235 and the likes are fond of long rides out to the SE, but thought that Eton might make it a long ride from Plumstead or wherever it is they come from...

Though @User1314 and @topcat1 might be up for it because of the lawlessness. Would be lovely if @dellzeqq would like to join in too...

Does Clive come on CC anymore?

Would be good to see if @thom rides a bike ;-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm assuming an HPC start at 9:30, then head West. Have noticed that @ianrauk , @martint235 and the likes are fond of long rides out to the SE, but thought that Eton might make it a long ride from Plumstead or wherever it is they come from...

Though @User1314 and @topcat1 might be up for it because of the lawlessness. Would be lovely if @dellzeqq would like to join in too...

Does Clive come on CC anymore?

Would be good to see if @thom rides a bike ;-)

Martin and myself are off to Brighton this Sunday. We have lost Clive to his roadie club. TC1 could well be about. And as for Crockofgold, well don't hold your breath he doesn't even turn up to events he organises himself.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Anyone about this Sunday? My birthday this weekend and haven't done a SLR for a long time, the plan is to ride up to Trinity Wharf with a HPC start at 11/11:30am. If you're free would be great to see you guys?

tt

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyone about this Sunday? My birthday this weekend and haven't done a SLR for a long time, the plan is to ride up to Trinity Wharf with a HPC start at 11/11:30am. If you're free would be great to see you guys?

tt
I can pop over the river for a midday coffee. As it's your birthday you can buy me one.

Top Bottom