England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
^_^
no thanks i prefer cycling to walking

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hi folks... how often do your Sunday London rides happen? Every Sunday? Or just occasionally...
And is there a regular route/different each time? Just a chance I might be in that London and/or Surrey in August, with me bike...

iZaP

Über Member
Hi folks... how often do your Sunday London rides happen? Every Sunday? Or just occasionally...
And is there a regular route/different each time? Just a chance I might be in that London and/or Surrey in August, with me bike...

I would say occasionally, everything gets organized in this thread. If there is a ride, it will be organized before Sunday!

rb58

Enigma
Post up nearer the time and I'm sure some of us could be persuaded.....

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Give us a date and I'm sure some of us will manage to pop out and meet up. And is there anything in particular you fancy doing or seeing? Probably best to avoid a Fridays weekend because a few of the regulars seem to need to catch up on sleep after all night rides and morning returns on Saturday. Alternatively, if you're around on a Fridays weekend, that might be a very good reason for joining in with the ride.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Remember that if @User1314 is organising it, he won't turn up...
Talking of Crock, has anybody seen him out and about recently? I haven't seen or heard from him for quite a while.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hi folks, thanks for the replies... plans are a bit sketchy, as a re dates, but I'll keep checking here, and suggest some dates as and when I can. :smile:

I'll be up for most Sundays Shifts permitting will just check on here the week before and see if anything organised

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
this sunday i'll be at HPC 9.30 then onto Ally Pally for coffee then on to the cable car and up to Greenwich for ice cream then back into town

Last edited:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I might be too tired after arriving late Saturday from Chicago, but I'll try to make it if I can. And we should do Ferry, not the cable car!!!!!

Top Bottom