England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
:rain:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 3198286, member: 1314"]Time to move on, so stop snapping. I've not been on these rides for over a year. Go bully someone else now. And don't call me cock again.[/QUOTE]

Lolol

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
That reminds me. There's a TfL consultation document on river crossings here - https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/roads/river-crossings As the Woolwich Free Ferry has been a popular downstream river crossing for Sunday rides I thought it might be relevant. It does look like it's framed to get rid of the ferry, or at least the free bit of free ferry. No info about charges for cyclists if new ferries, either at Woolwich or Gallions Reach, are commissioned.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Anyone about this Sunday? My birthday this weekend and haven't done a SLR for a long time, the plan is to ride up to Trinity Wharf with a HPC start at 11/11:30am. If you're free would be great to see you guys?

tt[/QUOTE
I'll be out early = 6am so should be able to meet you Grace 11.30ish (last day of the tour), he hasn't got a tv at Fatboys so may have to dash home

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm really sorry but have ended up out of London this weekend.

Anyone up for the Eton ride next week?
I'm a possible although I'll be out of town until next Friday so I'll be a late confirmation/pullout.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sorry yes, am here!
I was up at Fatboys between 12 and 1 but missed you - you must have gone and done some of that cycling thing. Happy birthday, Grace.

How long has that taxi with the tree sprouting out of the top been there? The new blue thing has apparently been there for a couple of months. And there's a ''tidal sonification'' engine over by the lunar clock which wasn't there last time I was.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
IMAG0296.jpg

Top Bottom