England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
chaps. Im a no go.

Not alot of sleep in the Preston household last night, I got 4 hrs !. Missus Preston is still asleep and I am gonna look after the kids while she gets some rest. I hope I can get a ride later today

Have a good one.

topcat1 said:
Ok clive, the nanos' not sorted so i'm gonner fettle with it and go out later.

Looking forward to seeing the Nano. Fingers crossed I can get some sleep for next week. Real shame as I have ridden 40 miles this week already !.

Have fun fettling ;)

topcat1 said:
Ok clive, the nanos' not sorted so i'm gonner fettle with it and go out later.

Give us a clue please Dave - A picture will do...

Big smash up on the A5 in Kingsbury this morning (not me, for a change ;) ) closing it in both directions - otherwise I would have been waiting for 'noboddybuddies' and be forced to Trafalgar Square to people watch! xx(

Aperitif said:
Give us a clue please Dave - A picture will do...

Big smash up on the A5 in Kingsbury this morning (not me, for a change ;) ) closing it in both directions - otherwise I would have been waiting for 'noboddybuddies' and be forced to Trafalgar Square to people watch! xx(

So far this is all we have seen of the mythical creature. The Nano I mean not Dave.

https://www.cyclechat.net/

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
mk7hnq.jpg

black saddle looks better(still breaking in the brooks)
still playing with the gears

http://tinypic.com/a/1yt0m/3

Lousy hoops for a decent frame like that Dave!
Nice. stevevw will be able to wreck that in one go - not just your wheels. :smile:
It is nice to see that this year there are a few early examples of beauty and the beast (the bike being the beautiful bit) as in Clive, Greg you and me... (Claudine being the exception that proves the rule with 'beauty and the beauty' ;)).
There must be a bit of tension building between your Assos shorts and a common or garden beardie Brooks though xx(

:smile:

Top Bottom