England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
topcat1 said:
mk7hnq.jpg

black saddle looks better(still breaking in the brooks)
still playing with the gears

http://tinypic.com/a/1yt0m/3

ohhhh looks lovely Dave hope to see it next week.

Mr Allsopp and myself ended up doing 27 odd miles across some lumpy stuff that we haven't ridden since last year which was interesting given all the flattish rides I have done over the winter.

Lots of other riders in the sun in the late morning. I cant wait till Summer !

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/29715541

Should be back on for the normal ride next week

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep.. next week deffo for me too....
Nice ride mate.. how was the Nower looking?

And noticed you near enough passed right by my house..

ianrauk said:
Yep.. next week deffo for me too....
Nice ride mate.. how was the Nower looking?

And noticed you near enough passed right by my house..

yep its the route you showed me last year via the Nower and stopping at the M25 lookout. Its all a bit a bit gravely still in the lanes from the rain but it makes for a great ride. I reckon we should go that way instead of London soon and get the 40+ miles in the country and the hills when the sun is out.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK sunday is looking like a lovely day.. so who's up for a nice ride? Should we look at doing a 40/50 miler into the country? Bromley, Downe, Cudham, Eynsford, crockenhill, Shoreham and back to Bromley.. via mine for cuppa if like..

ianrauk said:
OK sunday is looking like a lovely day.. so who's up for a nice ride? Should we look at doing a 40/50 miler into the country? Bromley, Downe, Cudham, Eynsford, crockenhill, Shoreham and back to Bromley.. via mine for cuppa if like..

oh c**p. I haven't been on a bike since Saturday. The last time you put me through this it nearly killed me and im not talking about your cuppas

What time shall we leave:tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
same time... when can wheel round to Andy's to pick him up as he's on the way....if he's coming that is.. And don;t worry mate.. it's not the full monty.. turn left at Eynsford rather the right..:-)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Starts & finishes in Greater London...;):laugh:

Aperitif said:
Start a new thread - that's not London! :rofl:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I would be finished by this ride...haven't been on the bike in - bloody hell lost count how long now...back for another one - pics would be appreciated.

I miss these rides and the company and the mcpiss. I hope to be back soon. hope you are all keeping well.

ttcycle said:
I would be finished by this ride...haven't been on the bike in - bloody hell lost count how long now...back for another one - pics would be appreciated.

I miss these rides and the company and the mcpiss. I hope to be back soon. hope you are all keeping well.

when you coming back TT?

Top Bottom