England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
User1314 said:
Where and when are you all meeting on Sunday?

Cheers

CoG

Hello Crock. Not sure how many we have this sunday but we normally meet at the Dripping Tap in Bromley at 0845 and take this route into then out of London. Normally back by 12 ish so have the rest of the afternoon for the family etc.

Let me know if you plan to meet up. The more the merrier !

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/27588836

iLB said:
pink bunny costume optional...

Allsopp prefers spaceman suits ;)

Hey Dudes,

Just checking in a week after landing (almost exactly). Weather here is either perfect sunshine, or torrential downpours. The hills are scandalous.....def going to have to invest in some 27 tooth casettes, although been working hard and commuting 3 hours a day so not yet been out on the bike. If good weather on Sunday, i'll take Annalisa over the golden gate bridge and into the giant redwoods of marin county. Still doesn't beat changing of the guard with you guys.

Sidenotes:
US mobile phones - You have to pay to receive calls
US banking system - Totally backwards

Conclusion so far: This place would be totally amazing if the British still ran it! :wacko:

Mark

iLB

Hello there
i'm hoping it's dry as i want to use my new shoes for the first time...

will you be on the new bike?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Mista Preston said:
totally looking forward to summer rides......not long now till short sleeves and shorts :thumbsup:

Been there done that already this year, ss, shorts and no gloves 2 weeks ago :biggrin:

iLB said:
i'm hoping it's dry as i want to use my new shoes for the first time...

will you be on the new bike?

As long as its dry then yes. I have been off the bike for 2 weeks due to the birth of my daughter so its a certainty I will be slow despite the new bike. I went out for a 20 miler last night and i love it !. Carbon is the way forward.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Ten mins in, and its raining in Bromley. Wonder if they got out ahead of it, and how many wet cyclists will be demanding tea later:smile:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
arallsopp said:
Ten mins in, and its raining in Bromley. Wonder if they got out ahead of it, and how many wet cyclists will be demanding tea later:smile:

We almost came straight over to you Andy when the rain started but then it stopped 10 minutes later. Someone was late.....

4 of us today Andy Ian Clive and me, Clive was suffering having not been out since the baby was born. Someone was on a new bike :biggrin: and that someone has ordered a nano just so he can be an x-men:smile:.

A quick lap of hyde park, wave to the guards outside BP and a buzz along to big ben where i said "later" and off home.

Top Bottom