England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
It's a possible, I need to get back onto the bike, too much time indoors/working and not enough fun. I know it's a bad sign when crap weather is a big deterrent, I've gone all soft!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Fatboys is an 'American Diner' based in a converted trailer / caravan, located at Trinity Buoy Wharf, which serves fairly unhealthy, but nonetheless attractive, nosebag.
No need for the :eek: whatsoever.
Moving swiftly on......

Phew , I thought it was just a random comment ^_^

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Whats this sunday ride like then ? I think id be pretty knackered by the time I rode to the meeting point :laugh:
Is it a fast ride ? Are you all lycra louts ?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I'm going to have to bail on this one.. Have fun all and keep safe.
Can I borrow your lycra ?

I'm going to have to bail on this one.. Have fun all and keep safe.
Didn't make the weight again, Paul?
It's tough at the top.. (a bit like at the top of Ally Pally when your battery 'goes light' on you :whistle: :laugh:)

@Cuchilo - just sort yourself out and turn up at Wellington Arch - bang in the middle of Hyde Park Corner - and Ian, Ross and Co will look after the details. You'll enjoy it.
And, if User10571 is there...'always trust him' :thumbsup:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I never make the weight, if malnurished ever becomes a good look im gonna be so happy.
Ahh ally pally I have such fond memories of that embrassement, :shy: its still causing me as much pain as sticking my bits in a blender a year on... Not good at all.

Built a new wheel today and its as straight as Allan Car - just can't get it right, and can't face another epic london failure of ally pally proportions.
So I'm gonna stay at home and swear at it, see if that helps

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've no idea where you're going but as I'm just about to have a night of early Ashes masochism, I'll simply oodle up to Fat Boys for a coffee around 11am. If you all go looking for hills and don't appear, have a good ride.

Kies

Alas i can't make it. The inlaws house was broken into Friday lunchtime whilst they are on holiday. Helping my bro-in-law sort out the broken doors and ransacking :scum

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hope you're all having a good ride, didn't get enough work done the past few days so working all of today, maybe see you on one soon.

Kies, that's awful news :sad:

Top Bottom