England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm not out on Sunday either. Demands of work mean I'm 8 hours sleep down so far this week, am not expecting to grab more than 3 hours tonight, and know that office will segue direct into the FNRttC. Add in a 'maybe back' to truly kill the Saturday morning, steal an hour from me overnight, then realise its almost Monday and work are about to kick off again.

Does anyone know where I can rent a coma tent?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
It's a no show from me too this weekend.

Have a great FNRttC for those who are doing it!

arallsopp said:
I'm not out on Sunday either. Demands of work mean I'm 8 hours sleep down so far this week, am not expecting to grab more than 3 hours tonight, and know that office will segue direct into the FNRttC. Add in a 'maybe back' to truly kill the Saturday morning, steal an hour from me overnight, then realise its almost Monday and work are about to kick off again.

Does anyone know where I can rent a coma tent?

Been done before Andy - eine 'low budget'...well, that's what I understood! :biggrin:

Reminded me, just a touch, of the spooky RttC last year - probably the last time I saw you!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Noone going then? I'm still up for it if others are.

p.s. Andy, have you left your gloves in the bottom of the dyson airblade since my comment? ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Think I'm gonna pass, I'm tired and I could do with the extra 45mins sleep. It's bad enough waking up an hour earlier anyway with the change in the clocks.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
west it is.. hoping for some sun :tongue:

Well, I didnt get to do a Sunday ride this weekend. Instead I rebuilt Annalisa who arrived safe and sound thanks to the Polaris BikePod :cry:

It's now 7am ish and waiting for my pickup to take me for my first day at work :ohmy:

p.s it was 24 degrees in Saturday and i've already picked up a tan

p.p.s think i might order a new cassette having walked up a few of the hills here

You haven't missed much Mark - 30 degrees C here too - everyone was riding naked on the way back from Brighton on Saturday. It was the first time bares had been spotted on the Devils Dyke.

No-one wanted to go out for a ride in London on Sunday - we all went back to Croydon for a few beers and a bit of sightseeing.

:cry:

Maybe on for this sunday although i maybe half asleep, smelling of milk and have a pocket full of dummies....

Assuming good weather who's coming out then?

Tollers said:
Well, I didnt get to do a Sunday ride this weekend. Instead I rebuilt Annalisa who arrived safe and sound thanks to the Polaris BikePod :smile:

It's now 7am ish and waiting for my pickup to take me for my first day at work :smile:

p.s it was 24 degrees in Saturday and i've already picked up a tan

p.p.s think i might order a new cassette having walked up a few of the hills here

Glad you made it over ok Mark. Keep us up to speed with your progress on the building of the US segment of "Bromley Massive":laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good stuff matey peep... I will be there

Mista Preston said:
Maybe on for this sunday although i maybe half asleep, smelling of milk and have a pocket full of dummies....

Assuming good weather who's coming out then?

Top Bottom