England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
^ What he said. The bike ran nicely on the way home, only had one clipless moment. I think it's a bit faster than the one I came to your on too.
I ended up eating all those Haribos...:ohmy:

Good stuff with the clips. Soon you won't feel planted on the bike without them. And the bike will feel a bit quicker downhill with tomorrow morning's tailwind!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I assume so. Happy to sleep in a bit longer though.

wanda2010

Guru
^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm likely to head straight there, rather than HPC - being a S.Londoner etc...
10:30 / 11:0 there.
(One busted lift in the Greenwich foot tunnel BTW)
See you there. N or S lift, by the way? I think the Tower Hamlets end is on a job creation project but there are more stairs at the south end. Francis, of Greenwich Cyclists, has set up FOGWOFT - Friends Of Greenwich and WOolwich Foot Tunnel. Which of course will have no effect until we blow Grrrrrr-eenwich Council up.

crazyjoe101

I ended up eating all those Haribos...:ohmy:

Good stuff with the clips. Soon you won't feel planted on the bike without them. And the bike will feel a bit quicker downhill with tomorrow morning's tailwind!

Tut tut Mr. Greedy. My two handfuls got me up the hill, stupid traffic held me up in fact. I'll be at yours at 09:15, I don't need persuading. Thanks for the text too.

U

User10571

...... N or S lift, by the way? ..........
South lift has been busted all week. - I might actually use the cable car to cross, the novelty of lugging the bike is worn thin - the winter timetable is deployed from Tuesday 1st of October - meaning it won't be running before 09:00 on a Sunday.
Should be ok today though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom