England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

That could be me, too.
Nosebag at Fatboys?
What's not to like?

crazyjoe101

Ooh, I was just wondering that too. How are you getting on with the new bike purchase by the way?

OK thanks, I reconsidered my options and although I changed my mind completely, the advice I got in my thread was still very helpful though. I was fixed on a black bike but I saw the new caad8 105 in light blue and loved it. I get a 10% member discount at the LBS with free servicing so looking to get one there if it fits. I'd still like to have a go on a roadie if the offer's there though.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
OK thanks, I reconsidered my options and although I changed my mind completely, the advice I got in my thread was still very helpful though. I was fixed on a black bike but I saw the new caad8 105 in light blue and loved it. I get a 10% member discount at the LBS with free servicing so looking to get one there if it fits. I'd still like to have a go on a roadie if the offer's there though.
You could pop in on the way to HPC and have a look. I'll PM you my address - let me know though because I need to change a tyre - I noticed a worrying bulge in the front one and it needs changing.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Food like that is one poor diet!
Those Polish verb tables are hard work.

wanda2010

Guru
Teef you know you have much more fun pracować-ing. You'd only be bored on a SLR these days ;)^_^

I'll probably tag on a slight diversion over to NW London for a long overdue visit too.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyhow, who's still up for a ride tomorrow? I met up with crazyjoe today (coz we's local, innit) and the plan was for him to get to my street in time for us to get up to HPC. But who will be there, I wonder?

crazyjoe101

^ What he said. The bike ran nicely on the way home, only had one clipless moment. I think it's a bit faster than the one I came to your on too.

Top Bottom