England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 2547940, member: 1314"]

Nightingale Lane or whatever it was called. Bloody hell.[/quote]

Words User needs to learn:
'Gears'
'Saturday'

:smile:

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
50 miles for me. A nice ride with tea, cake and beer! What's not to like.^_^
SAM_0378_zpsb97c57ef.jpg

SAM_0383_zps336ff0f7.jpg

SAM_0385_zpsf5ed9460.jpg

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
So lovely to see you all! Here's to more SLRs!

Lazy but here's what I posted up on FB.
So good to see HaloJ, Mice, Mark, Sonia and User for 55-ish sunny miles. Hyde Park Corner up to Little Venice for coffee on a barge via one of the most loveliest back road routes on a canal and then back down to HPC to pick up a late attendee with no phone (names shall not be mentioned ;p). Peddled along the Thames path heading West, through Kew and futher west - struggled part way up the hill (and walked the last few metres-damn those hills) to see the most amazing view of the river and surrounding greenery from a row of benches in front of a pub (dead phone so sadly no photos). Then into Richmond Park for a lap and back home. Felt like a kid on a bike- so much laughter and cheeky humour. Now back to work!

Call Davy then - he's the biggest bugger I know.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Thanks to Redjedi for pointing me in this direction and apologies for not reading all of the thread.

On 4th August I'm going to be Billy-No-Mates in London while Helen does the Surrey 100 ride. She got in through the ballot, I didn't.
I'll have a bike with me and I'd love to go for a ride with people who know where they're going (and, from what I've seen of the participants, to meet up with friends again).
I'm staying in Canary Wharf but I'll be up very early to ride to the Olympic Village with Helen then I might go back to the hotel for breakfast/second breakfast.

So,
Is there likely to be a ride ?
Can I come along ?
If so, where and when ?

U

User10571

I'm just guessing, at this stage, but local knowledge may go a shed -load of a way to sorting something out for you...
Watch this space....

Top Bottom