England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 2545998, member: 1314"]Hey cycling peeps, I fancy a ride tomorrow into central London. However I can't leave home until 10 and so can get into central London for 11.30-ish. As it's going to be a scorcher I fancy a ride out to Putney, then Thames Towpath to Richmond, RP, then back through Roehampton Gate into Putney and London. Busy ped route so more a ramble, cycle, chat kind of thing. Plenty of places to eat and drink on the way.[/quote]

That's a bit of a plan...... Sadly I can't head that far west tomorrow that late in the day so I wondered whether a 9.30 or 10am start at HPC might appeal to anyone - with a trip up to say, St. John's wood direction - a cup of coffee here http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/restaurants/the-waterside-cafe-info-56702.html and then loop to Regents Park (on the road not the tow path) and back to Hyde Park to meet you Crocks? Not a route set in stone but it would mean I could at least do a Sunday London Ride and still keep a Sunday afternoon appointment.

Would this be possible?

Mice

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hello!

Early start is my preference 9:30 with a rendezvous with User a little later- I need to get back far South as have a lot of work to do - so wrap up early-ish for me is preferable as I then need to get home.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I can peel off early if the plan is to finish late afternoon

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'm off to southend with Sig at 6am

by the way thanks Abs -we visited the Blackmore tea rooms last sunday, which you introduced us to on the Maldon ride

Top Bottom