England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
As Andrew is at Canary Wharf I was thinking about a SE London ride to Herne Hill Velodrome, but then checked their calendar and there's nowt of likely interest happening there. But cross-London routes close to the river aren't going to be straightforward. It'll be dusty, but there's a ride up the Lee that we could do on road bikes?

U

User10571

Road closures here:
http://tinyurl.com/n866g9c

Fatboys looks safe... just sayin'....... hmmmmmm....

rb58

Enigma
But why predominantly around traffic lights?
They do look to be a little smaller than the ones I carry though. And like Martin I've noticed them mostly around traffic lights.

U

User10571

anyone out tomorrow?

Mmmmmmm...... Maybe.
Depends on what, if anything, is falling out of the skies in the morning.
I'm an unlikely candidate for LMNH though.
I don't register a sufficiently high score on the tragic hipster scale to gain admission.
(and I don't drink beer)
Fatboys, on the other hand, I am a fully paid up, access-all-areas-laminate carrier.

EDIT: They open @ 10:00 ;)

U

User10571

Billy-no-mates has just placed an order for pastrami on rye with sauerkraut at Fatboys. Nom.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Is there going to be a ride on Sunday ?
Reason for asking is that I've had an offer to get a train to Essex and do ~50 miles there. With coffee, cake and beer stops.
I'd prefer to do a ride that starts and finishes in London Village so that I can meet Helen at the finish and we can watch the men's race. And then go for beer.

Top Bottom