England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well that was a great ride out! Met up with a few people I hardly ever seem to see anymore. Fun in the sun with a cable car thrown in!!

U

User10571

Enjoy the SLR folks, I'm about to get the matriarch ready for her flight. A late afternoon pootle for me. @User10571 shout if you are available. Non-family company will be very useful.
Thanks, but a bit like last week, I think I've over cooked it, and the rest of my Sunday is probably best spent in the shade :sad:
Very nice, relaxed, ride out to Fat Boys for breakfast though.
Thanks to all for the esteemed, and highly sought after, company.
I am enamoured of the fact that the ride was comfortable and contented to split to accommodate individual's preferred methods of river crossing - only to meld seamlessly together once again on the south (correct) side, exactly as planned.
Those of you wondering about my sub-aqua excursion, could do worse than look here:
https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7938.msg138390#msg138390

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Martin235 didn't really fancy the stiff 300 foot climb but as the boat party was off down the road and we were down the other road looking for the police road block (which we didn't find), he did it anyway. Here's the route profile as a souvenir:

Balanced.png

More of a hanging route than a balanced one, I'd say...

Great day out, great company, great weather, and even bumped into a visiting Swiss relative of mine en route. Oh, and a little egret over Fat Buoys Diner!

wanda2010

Guru
My own SLR pm-style was quite relaxing with the exception of Hyde Park. I really must remember to give Boris bikers a wide berth even if they appear quite competent. Somehow I managed to clock up 17 miles.

Nice write-up on the other site @User10571.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
My own SLR pm-style was quite relaxing with the exception of Hyde Park. I really must remember to give Boris bikers a wide berth even if they appear quite competent. Somehow I managed to clock up 17 miles.

Nice write-up on the other site @User10571.
Boris bikers competent? Highly unlikely (appear, maybe.....).

wanda2010

Guru
Boris bikers competent? Highly unlikely (appear, maybe.....).

^_^

U

User10571

Too hot for me.
At the moment my cycling is like Warninks Advocaat xx(
Evenings and mornings.....

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm on- got a load of work to get through today and tomorrow but sounds good. I might have to peel off early but shall see.

Top Bottom