England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tdr1nka said:
You must eat eel to boost your strength, then you'll be 'Moray hearty'.

If you want to know what pencil I use, it's a 22B.:hyper:

Pencils? Eels? It can only be Moray arty! A vile inn will be playing a part - just a gut reaction mind you. And, talking of 221B, to make the grade you need a baker's treat; Greggs son! (Excuse me, work calls, and I must do my wheels - a bit of cone and oil...)

ianrauk said:
Me of course... though weather is looking 'maybe wet' for Sunday at the moment.. so the Roubaix will stay in the conservatory

oh sod it i hope it doesnt rain:sad: my little Giant may get a run out then and the carbon lovely will stay parked next to my daughter to be's new cot :smile:

iLB

Hello there
might not make it this week i'm afraid, racing on saturday and then there is a G1 and G2 meet and greet style ride with gs avanti on sunday morning, and they want as many people as possible to show up for a photo op too...

iLB said:
might not make it this week i'm afraid, racing on saturday and then there is a G1 and G2 meet and greet style ride with gs avanti on sunday morning, and they want as many people as possible to show up for a photo op too...

Hows the racing going Andy?

iLB

Hello there
Mista Preston said:
Hows the racing going Andy?

not bad so far, very steep learning curve though, i DNF'd in the very first race as I had to stop to sort out my rear brake and couldnt chase back to the pack, and then last weekend i finished in the about 30th place in a bunch of 100+ riders which I was happy with, it looks like the field will be more like 40 rather than 100 this saturday so i'm optmistic as to my chances :sad:

iLB said:
not bad so far, very steep learning curve though, i DNF'd in the very first race as I had to stop to sort out my rear brake and couldnt chase back to the pack, and then last weekend i finished in the about 30th place in a bunch of 100+ riders which I was happy with, it looks like the field will be more like 40 rather than 100 this saturday so i'm optmistic as to my chances :sad:

nice, keep us updated

So currently the weather seems ok for Sunday although it looks like rain in the very early morning on Sunday so the roads may be wet still.

I will be at the DT for 08.45 for anyone who wants to join

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I hav'nt made my mind up yet, rum club tonite. I'll say yes now but decide on meet point when i'm up 2morrow.

Top Bottom