England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I think I should be around- bit knackered at the moment but hoping will be back for Sunday.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
:biggrin:;)

ttcycle said:
I think I should be around- bit knackered at the moment but hoping will be back for Sunday.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Mista Preston said:
+ 1 im trashed. No bike action for 3 weeks so it maybe a little difficult B)

hahah trashed? I thought that was tollers!

We'll take it easy - please bring rotten tomatoes so we can lob 'em at Ian if he speeds too fast ahead (besides they're red..he won't like that and the stains on his blue clothes)

Any confirmation on coming along badboy?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
busy this weekend, not going to make it.

Im pretty sure i wont be ina fit state and need to start packing.

Thankfully BA announced their strike dates and it wasn't the day i want to fly.....so....flight booked for 26th! Starting to get scared.

The embassy tried to deliver my passport yesterday whilst i was out. Should be delivered on Monday now, hopefully with a Visa rather than a "denied" stamp! :biggrin:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ah Mark...seems like you won't have a last Sunday ride, that's sad.

This will be a quiet one by the looks of it - Ian do you want me to bring the camera and flashgun so you can be the bike celeb in the blue bling? lol

Weather so far says no r**n which will be a nice change. Given that I haven't been on a bike for 3 weeks this weeks ride should be interesting.

I will be at the DT at 08.45 for anyone that wants to meet.

bad boy

Über Member
ttcycle said:
hahah trashed? I thought that was tollers!

We'll take it easy - please bring rotten tomatoes so we can lob 'em at Ian if he speeds too fast ahead (besides they're red..he won't like that and the stains on his blue clothes)

Any confirmation on coming along badboy?

Hi tt

I didn't realise it was mothering Sunday tomorrow so will be cycling through London in the morning to visit my my mum in Chelsea.

I was thinking how I could combine the both but am not sure if it going to be possible ;)

Top Bottom