England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mista Preston said:
not ridden since the weather has changed.... can I get away with a base and a jersey now its got warmer??

Wear a double base layer Clive - then you can do your Charlie Mingus impression along the way...:tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
sorry guys, I woke up this morning with a sh*tty cold so feel crap.. going to football in the freezing cold today didn't help matters. So I'm gonna stay at home all cozy and warm watching the Grand Prix

ianrauk said:
sorry guys, I woke up this morning with a sh*tty cold so feel crap.. going to football in the freezing cold today didn't help matters. So I'm gonna stay at home all cozy and warm watching the Grand Prix

Hope you feel better Ian.

So is anyone coming out to play?. If not I may make my way to the Hills of Kent !

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
*resets his alarm from 07:15 to 08:00*

Think I'll have a bit of a lie in instead before work.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I had a nice ride up to waltham cross then over to nazeing had a banana then let the wind blow me home.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Lovely one here too. Met up with Mista Preston at 0845 (or almost) then after much discussion re destination set off for the Thames Barrier. Sunlight spied across the water at Greenwich diverted us through the tunnel and into Canada Square. From there, short hop back through, Lewisham, Catford, Bromley, then utility style finale with Clive & I collecting cards, flowers, chocolates for the wives at home.

Ride finished with crocuses, 2 dozen roses, card, badge, and Lindt bunny safely delivered at the 30 mile mark.

Huzzah!

Top Bottom