England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

OMG - What's this...it's looking like a measly attendance or even a potential no go!

Just TC1, Tollers, BM and possible Arallsopp

Would love to be out there riding with you all - however mamatt and myself are doing alright - she mentioned when I said I'd ride down to the shop and buy her some breakfast food that she didn't want me cycling..we reached a compromise but it's been good.

Happy cycling all if you make it out!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
well i'm about 80% i'll make it. depends how i sleep tonight.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Looks bloomin freezin! Do not want to be battling punctures in this weather! Will take the white bike. Be gentle, its been a while :ohmy:

Off to TDTap shortly, if anyones coming up.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I had all the kit ready last nite, going out the door this sunny morn
34s43us.jpg

i noticed the crack on the stem.
I've got to get a torque wrench.

So plan b, shot up to the dt to find bentmikey & gaz getting a start on their tans:becool: then andy turns up and we're off.

Chasing buses all the way into town we picked up tollers did a lap of hyde pk cruised down to see the guards then peeled off.

http://tinypic.com/a/1godv/3

topcat1 said:
I had all the kit ready last nite, going out the door this sunny morn
34s43us.jpg

i noticed the crack on the stem.
I've got to get a torque wrench.

So plan b, shot up to the dt to find bentmikey & gaz getting a start on their tans:becool: then andy turns up and we're off.

Chasing buses all the way into town we picked up tollers did a lap of hyde pk cruised down to see the guards then peeled off.

http://tinypic.com/a/1godv/3

great pics TC. Do i remember you cracking a stem or something last year?

Looks like a great ride and the weather seems to be turning, also good to see Mr A's white beastie out and finally meeting with the other bromley bent Mr Mikey.

I didnt manage to get out so thats 2 weeks with no riding so next week should be interesting for me... See you all next Sunday

Top Bottom