England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
topcat1 said:
I'll be making my way to the dt.

Bromley Hill......gluten for punishment :biggrin:

i think I maybe very tired on the ride on Sunday. I totally forgot I am going to Matter tonight to dance the night away and wont sleep again till tomorrow night.

See all who will be there at the DT AT 08.45

arallsopp said:
Wasn't aware this ride was ever gluten free. :ohmy:

Don't think I can make it, btw. Will check.

Sorry ive had a long day.

I am now off the ride. Pregnant Wifey wants some sleep as I am out all night so she wont let me out to play until 9am Sunday so it looks like I am off to ride on my own :biggrin:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Am off to the Bluebell Railway tomorrow, to explain to ted that engines are still cool, even if they don't have faces. Should be sunny. Enjoy the ride.

arallsopp said:
Hmmm... Actually, I'm good for tomorrow morning. Anyone still going? Dripping Tap or beyond?

Have a good one. If you get no takers I am off to do my keston 26 mile loop that we did last year after 9am. Will be back next Sunday hopefully with the new bike ;)

redjedi

Über Member
If anyone's interested in a SW London ride, there's one next saturday from Richmond Park to Box Hill and back with a lunch stop somewhere on the way.

I need to do some riding and lots of it, so I may well be coming next Sunday if the weather hold out. I may even come along if the heavens open.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I hope to be there, though I might be a tad slow. I'm hurting, clearly I haven't done enough winter mileage. Did a return to Muswell Hill, and my legs expired by Fishponds, cramped up enough that I nearly fell on the earth back.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Will post here by 8am if I'm headed out then. Replaced the tyres on Panzerfiets today (marathon plus on front, supreme on back), and haven't got the front one seated quite right yet. Will try again tomorrow first thing, but it might be a no show from me.

Damn those things are impossible!!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom