England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm believing the forecast, which means I won't be working. Am I up for the ride? No, I'm gonna go watch Avatar at Bluewater. Hah!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
BentMikey said:
I'm believing the forecast, which means I won't be working. Am I up for the ride? No, I'm gonna go watch Avatar at Bluewater. Hah!

How are you going to lock the bike up at bluewater? ;)

Forecast is cold, but sunny with strong winds. I can handle that. Got to enjoy my beautiful city as much as i can!

SF is 11 degrees but raining all week. They must think the apocalyspse is coming

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
You wait Tollers, when you start speaking with that san fran drawl and start putting flowers in your hair - you'll know you're one of them.

I don't think I will be on for this Sunday again (sorry this is really slack, haven't done the Sunday ride for what will be three weeks now), my mum is planning to come and visit me for the weekend and I'm not sure if this is a one day thing or all weekend. Still trying to get out and about on the bike. If this changes I will post.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tollers said:
You have n+1 ;) MamaTTcycle is always welcome :wacko:

nooo noo no no no no no.

Nooo NO n0o NOOO.

Mama tt is cantankerous, speaks no English and is suspicious and the clincher is she hates me cycling - is worried I will turn up in a box somewhere.
I think she might hate you all for being my Sunday cycle friends...just cause. Plus, my bikes won't fit her as she is shorter than me. I wouldn't inflict her upon other cyclists for that reason of cyclist hate. She is not a woman of logic. I might be ready for a stiff drink after the weekend.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
oh crap. That's put the curse on it then. If BM's coming along, I know I won't make it. Doesn't matter what I say here. Doesn't matter what I do. Oldest rule in the book.

Top Bottom