England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For me, it depends on what happens with the FNRttC, but I haven't rode yet this week and have lots of frustrations to burn off.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm zombied out as the lack of sleep issue is still hanging over my head so still slow to recover fully-feel half charged and still bit sniffly! I'm doing some super light cycling tommorow out of necessity of getting to sticksville and will let you know asap then (ie do I die or not?) The 20mph winds sound off putting though.

I'm not sure if I will be on the FNRttC yet either.:wacko::B):sad:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I am planning FNRttC - if I am still able to cycle Sunday morning and not too sleep deprived (suppposed to be up lateish saturday evening as I promised a friend to get some photos of his band/gig night) then I'll be there. Will probably not ride all the route as supposed to be in Wimbledon Sunday afternoon.

Maybe see you Sunday

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
tdr1nka said:
OK, I've looked at a number of forecasts for tomorrow morning and none look too favourable tbh. Continual rain, often heavy, all day.:biggrin:

And the wind.. low twenties with the gust being high twenties..

I'll be giving this one a miss..

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
All this wek I have been reminded of the so called statistics that say you only have a small amount of wet days, p/a, when you'd need all the weather proof gear to go out riding.
This last fortnight I could have done with 2 sets of everything.:biggrin:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm just awake from my Friday Night Ride to the Suburbs - after that the cold is back...I think to do Sunday as well with it looking the same weather wise would be pure masochism!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
The forcasts are still for heavy rain tomorrow.:biggrin:
I'm going to bow out, I'm still in the midst of seriously rearranging Tdr1nka Towers and could do without a soaking before I get on with it.

Top Bottom