England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hello all

Internet's been botched up..grrr. Still sniffly but may come and say Hi in non-cycling fashion on Sunday at HPC and might bring the camera again

Remember that tomorrow is the official Year of the Tiger celebration in Trafalgar, Square, Shaftesbury Ave etc Dom, so it might be a nice diversion for little miss tdr1nka too!

I'll not be there unfortunately- I was actually thinking of surprising the North Herts crew for fun, as I know the way there but...

stevevw

Guru
Aperitif said:
I'll not be there unfortunately- I was actually thinking of scaring the North Herts crew for fun, as I know the way there but...

Martin fixed that for you. :girl:

Hope you are feeling better soon mate, as others have said if you need any help let us know.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Have I got the times right?

Dripping tap - 8:45
New cross - 9:15
Camberwell Green - 9:30
HPC - 10:00

Will get up early and see if I am able to ride as getting cycling sunday withdrawal symptoms ie sleeping in cycling shoes, been seen with a buff pulled up over my mouth and nose in the centrally heated house amongst other daily oddities, that may just be me... Otherwise it's HPC sans bike to say Hello, failing even that is unlikely as I have to be in West London to meet a friend at 11:30. So I'll be around in some capacity

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ian what's the ETA for Tower Hill? If I do ride (unlikely but hey we'll see) I'm trying to figure out when's the best time/place to peel off as have to be in West London for 11:30

redjedi

Über Member
I will most likely be at HPC at 10, I've got to try and get some overshoes on the way as mine failed on Friday. hopefully I'll find somewhere open on the way.

redjedi

Über Member
No probs Davy. I'll be leaving at around 9.15 ish. I want to take it easy and not get there a sweaty mess :biggrin: I'm a bit unfit after so long off the bike.

I'll be going the usual direct route straight through Hammersmith if you're running late and want to catch up.

Top Bottom