England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
:hugs:Feeling better yet Grace?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
On and off actually, thanks for asking TC- it's gloriously sunny, must force myself out for a walk and get some proper fresh air.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Trundled into work in sun and short sleeves. All lovely. Please can I have more of the same.
Great vids by the way. I feel for anyone even considering committing a crime in SE London.

redjedi

Über Member
Is there a ride this week. My weekend's become clear and I need to get some fitness back in the legs so I'll be out this weekend.

I can be at HP corner for 10am. I'll then leave you at some point south of the river and head back towards Richmond park for a quick lap or two.

ianrauk said:
Yes there is Luke. See you at HP.

glad you are back in the saddle. See you at the DT at 08.45. I was on time last Sunday..honest

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yeah.. I believe you Clive.... Honest...;)

Wont be in too much hurry to get back home as I have most of Wendy's family visiting for baby gawping time.

redjedi

Über Member
Are there any plans to take in a bit of China Town as it's the New Year celebrations this Sunday?

The main events don't start till midday, but it should look nice all decked out in preparation.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
redjedi said:
Are there any plans to take in a bit of China Town as it's the New Year celebrations this Sunday?

The main events don't start till midday, but it should look nice all decked out in preparation.

It may be very, very busy on the roads despite later kick off time..bloody Boris changing the actual date for the celebrations - it's not new year now, the fool.

I'm still unpredicatably sniffly but hoping to make it.

redjedi

Über Member
I suppose it would be quite busy.

Perhaps we could hire a dragon suit and ride in single file, we're bound to get a nice clear path then ;)

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
redjedi said:
I suppose it would be quite busy.

Perhaps we could hire a dragon suit and ride in single file, we're bound to get a nice clear path then :girl:

Damn. A few weekends heads up, and I'd have made costumes. Something akin to the FNRttC hallowe'en, but with dragons. Next year... next year...

Top Bottom