England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh sorry to hear about the lemon tree too. I'm gutted as well, the orange tree had a load if new leaves and green growth over the summer when I kept the tree at my mates..it was very happy in the flat in the summer and autumn but a couple days ago I noticed the leaves had dried off the top and are drooping all down the plant. Very sad, especially since I've lost several sentimental plants this winter. :/

Don't sweat it. The're just plants. More important sentimentally; after your ear bashing, i rebuilt Tiziana, although this time i tried that Shimano stuff. She's not quite the same and is deeply upset to be fitted with a triple and a 30x28 low gear.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tizi must be happier than a potential to tube art piece? Hope she gets out on rides though!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
The 'cycling excusiast' strikes again
laugh.gif

:angry: oi potsy pick on someone your own size :boxing:

you wouldn't have enjoyed it today grace wind, hills

2 of us today mr preston and yours truly met up at a windy hpc and made our way up to the ally pally
the wind was all over the place

we then rode down to the ferry and made our way to greenwich, nice little ride but windy

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Yeah wind and hills, one or the other but never both unless grudgingly! I think Pots is just trying to torment me (with no avail) as I've been teasing him in tea with talk of cake that he can't have! Sounds like a good test of the legs though TC1!

:angry: oi potsy pick on someone your own size :boxing:

you wouldn't have enjoyed it today grace wind, hills

2 of us today mr preston and yours truly met up at a windy hpc and made our way up to the ally pally
the wind was all over the place

we then rode down to the ferry and made our way to greenwich, nice little ride but windy

Thanks for today Dave. Good ride despite the wind. 55 miles today and got a headwind the whole way home !

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
She will be my size if she doesn't get her fat ass out there soon
wink.gif
...oh I see Pots, purely altruistic I see. Don't worry my friend...I have a long way to go before I reach your proportions! Can't insert a whistling smiley from my phone so this will have to do :tongue:

Mark... Pool parties? You're getting all Callified on us!

potsy

Rambler
...oh I see Pots, purely altruistic I see. Don't worry my friend...I have a long way to go before I reach your proportions! Can't insert a whistling smiley from my phone so this will have to do :tongue:

That's me, always concerned about other peoples bottoms
tongue.gif

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Up for this. just need someone to push the other crank round, and maybe help with my newly comfigured 'off-bike' steering arrangements.
Oh, and if we can find a way to stop all the little purple stars joining up, that'd do wonders for my conscious.
Hmmm.. maybe not this week after all :sad:

Top Bottom