England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Given it some thought and going to head out solo and sleep in a bit tomorrow. See you all soon! Happy cycling Clive!

potsy

Rambler
Given it some thought and going to head out solo and sleep in a bit tomorrow. See you all soon! Happy cycling Clive!

The 'cycling excusiast' strikes again
laugh.gif

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Argh scuppered!! It wasn't this windy before. Next time, god I cant call myself a cyclist these days!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
nice, fancy a ride up to the ally pally?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I know, I know Mark!

No cycling done today but a nice feast cooked with lots of yummy food including from scratch fruit pie..just chilling in the warmth indoors with the cat!

Sadly, I don't know how to break the news to you but even in the sunniest spot of my flat, the orange tree looks like it's dying, not enough sun...there have been loads of plant casualties this winter due to grey skies and lack of sun, can't imagine you'd have that problem where you are!

Sadly, I don't know how to break the news to you but even in the sunniest spot of my flat, the orange tree looks like it's dying, not enough sun...there have been loads of plant casualties this winter due to grey skies and lack of sun, can't imagine you'd have that problem where you are!

Nooooooo. Ah well. I guess it's been long enough to break my emotional attachment. I was horrified at xmas that my parents had managed to killthe lemon tree. In my hands it was full of fruit and green as could be. Somehow my folks managed to remove all fruit and leaves. I guess it's just been a cold wet winter back home. Ah well, such is life.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Oh sorry to hear about the lemon tree too. I'm gutted as well, the orange tree had a load if new leaves and green growth over the summer when I kept the tree at my mates..it was very happy in the flat in the summer and autumn but a couple days ago I noticed the leaves had dried off the top and are drooping all down the plant. Very sad, especially since I've lost several sentimental plants this winter. :/

Top Bottom